Thursday, December 3, 2015

How I sweep ...

First things first, you WILL receive a ton of junk email when entering sweepstakes, so go ahead & prepare by using an alternate email. I set my sweeps email up, then immediately updated my Google Chrome Auto-fill in settings to reflect all the information I would need for entering sweeps quickly. 

Also, utilize your bookmarks toolbar to quickly navigate to your sweeps websites. 

I then found an amazing site that had a ton of sweeps listed already, I absolutely LOVE


I will basically go through everyday & quickly enter every sweepstakes on the site; it usually takes me about an hour, sometimes less, depending on distractions. With my auto-fill set up usually all I have to do is double click in the name field of the entry & it will do the rest. 

I have also found that most TV shows have giveaways / sweeps; some of my favorites are:

Another of my favorite sweepstakes websites is:

They have amazing cookbooks & kitchen gadgets.

Remember, there is usually a grand prize, 1st prize, 2nd prize & 3rd prize to every sweeps with multiple chances to win 1st-3rd prizes. So in reality you're entering up to 10 different  



No comments:

Post a Comment